We are open again – we look forward to welcoming you back.
We are delighted to welcome you back with all aspects of Rosedale Homestead once again open. The cottages and camping is open all week, with the restaurant, animal farm and museum having new opening hours as below.
New Opening Hours
please note the animal park closes at 4.00 pm each day we are open, but the restaurant is now open extended hours so you can enjoy dinner with us in the evenings.
12 noon – 8.00 pm
9.30am – 8.00 pm
9.30am – 8.00pm
9.30am – 4.00 pm
Animal Park & Museum Specials
New reopening rate for everyone
- Adults $15
- Child $10
or enjoy an extra special deal:
- Cottage and camping guests receive FREE access to the animal park and museum
- Restaurant guests animal park and museum special pass of $10 adults and $5 children
Your entry fee entitles you to ALL DAY access to ALL PARK FACILITIES.
- Arena Entertainment in our brand new purpose built arena.
- Heritage museum showcasing the history of the Tasman Peninsula using interactive displays
- Entry to the Animal Park with over 500 animals and birds
Enjoy all we have to offer
Why not stay the night – we have 3 lovely cottages making Rosedale Homestead, the perfect place to explore for the day and stay the night.
BE A COTTAGE GUEST
School Groups Welcome
Rosedale Homestead, is a fun and educational place for school groups to attend and experience a A little touch of country. We have created a package suitable for primary and high school aged students. During the visit students can explore the museum and animal park.
Our licensed restaurant is open for breakfast 7-days a week from 9am.