Open 7 days a week
please note the animal park closes at 5.00 pm but the restaurant is now open extended hours so you can enjoy dinner with us in the evenings.
Rosedale Animal Sanctuary, Rosedale Story and Restaurant
9.00 am – 5.00 pm – the animal sanctuary, Rosedale story and restaurant for breakfast and lunch
Restaurant Dinner Opening
7 Days a week until 8pm
Animal Sanctuary & Rosedale Story Specials
New reopening rate for everyone
- Adults $15
- Child $10
or enjoy an extra special deal:
- Cottage and camping guests receive FREE access to the Animal Sanctuary and Rosedale Story
- Restaurant guests animal park and museum special pass of $10 adults and $5 children
Your entry fee entitles you to ALL DAY access to ALL PARK FACILITIES.
- Arena Entertainment in our brand new purpose-built arena.
- Rosedale Story experience showcasing the history of the Tasman Peninsula using interactive displays
- Entry to the Animal Park with over 500 animals and birds
Enjoy all we have to offer
Why not stay the night – we have 3 lovely cottages making Rosedale Homestead, the perfect place to explore for the day and stay the night.
BE A COTTAGE GUEST
School Groups Welcome
Rosedale Homestead, is a fun and educational place for school groups to attend and experience a A little touch of country. We have created a package suitable for primary and high school aged students. During the visit students can explore the museum and animal park.
Our licensed restaurant is open for breakfast 7-days a week from 9am.